Soil³ Veggie Mix in a BigYellowBag (Pickup)
You will feel the difference when you run your hands through our new Veggie Mix potting soil. The addition of bark for better drainage gives Veggie Mix a satisfying, crumbly texture that will, more importantly, benefit plants.
Because Soil³ humus compost is the core ingredient, there's no need to add fertilizer. We've done the work of improving drainage, protecting plants, and providing a safe, rich potting soil for all vegetable gardens and any type of plant in containers and raised beds. All this while being a peat-free mix.
Try it today and experience the difference!
Veggie Mix Ingredients:
- 75% Soil³ compost for nutrition and beneficial microorganisms
- 12% aged bark fines (aka soil conditioner) to improve drainage
- 12% HydraFiber refined wood fibers also to improve drainage
- 2.5 pounds of activated charcoal per 1 cubic yard to protect plants against persistent herbicides when growing any type of vegetable garden
Use Veggie Mix Potting Soil For:
- Containers or window boxes
- Seasonal pots
- Grow bags
- Deck and patio planters
- Dividing and potting up passalong plants
- Seed starting
- Raised beds
- All in-ground vegetable beds where you want an extra measure of protection
- You can even cut off the top and plant right in the cube!
When to Use Our Other Options:
- When planting and topdressing lawns, trees, shrubs, and flowers we recommend our straight Humus Compost.
- For leveling established lawns, get Level Mix, because it has 70% sand in it to add structure.
Size: 1 BigYellowBag contains 1 cubic yard (or 27 cubic feet)
Pick Up Details: 1 BigYellowBag weighs from 1,500 to 1,700 lbs., depending on moisture content. A medium to large pickup truck holds 1 BigYellowBag; a trailer will hold more than 1, depending on the size. Small pickup trucks cannot handle the load, so please bring a trailer if you have a small truck.
Need Veggie Mix delivered? Order this BigYellowBag of Veggie Mix potting soil instead.