Soil³ Humus Compost in a BigYellowBag (Pickup)
Pick Up Details: 1 BigYellowBag weighs from 1,500 to 1,700 lbs., depending on moisture content. A medium to large pickup truck holds 1 BigYellowBag; a trailer will hold more than 1, depending on the size. Small pickup trucks cannot handle the load, so please bring a trailer if you have a small truck.
Compost Product Information
Soil³ compost is the natural way to improve your soil for all gardens, flowers, trees, shrubs, and lawns.
With the addition of Soil³, your dirt becomes what nature intended for roots to grow in - healthy ground with good structure (air space for water, oxygen, and roots) and the ability to handle water correctly (to drain when too wet and to hold water when too dry).
Plus, it's full of natural nutrients that fertilizers can’t offer. Rest assured because it's OMRI Listed for certified organic gardening
Our compost is made from dairy cow manure, grass clippings, and wheat stubble.
Use Our Compost For:
- Installing new lawns from sod or seed
- Topdressing lawns for nutrition and soil building
- Planting trees and shrubs
- Planting and topdressing flower beds
When to Use Our Other Options:
- Use Veggie Mix for containers, seed starting, raised beds, and all vegetable gardening.
- For leveling established lawns, get Level Mix, because it has 70% sand in it to add structure.
Size: 1 BigYellowBag contains 1 cubic yard (or 27 cubic feet)
Rate: Rates vary, depending on what you're doing. Look up how much Soil³ you'll need on our rates page. This page features a compost calculator and at-a-glance rates.