Soil³ Veggie Mix Mini Cube - 1 cubic foot (Pickup)
Our new Veggie Mix is formulated to improve drainage, protect plants, and save time.
Veggie Mix is the safe, rich potting soil of choice for all vegetable gardens and any type of plant in containers and raised beds. Try it today and see the difference!
The addition of 24% bark products to our Soil³ compost improves drainage to make it the ideal potting soil for containers and raised beds. Many gardeners add bark fines to pure compost to improve drainage and lower the pH from the neutral state of compost. We have taken that step and done it for you.
We've taken another step and added activated charcoal to protect plants against persistent herbicides when growing any type of vegetable garden.
The core ingredient of Veggie Mix is Soil³ compost. We upgraded our equipment to make all Soil³ compost with a more powerful compost turner that increases the presence of water, air, and heat to the composting process. These three forces make Soil³ the fertile, dependable compost it is today.
Use Veggie Mix Potting Soil For:
- Containers or window boxes
- Seasonal pots
- Grow bags
- Deck and patio planters
- Dividing and potting up passalong plants
- Seed starting
- Raised beds
- All in-ground vegetable beds where you want an extra measure of protection
- You can even cut off the top and plant right in the cube!
Veggie Mix Ingredients:
- 75% Soil³ compost (OMRI Listed)
- 12% aged bark fines (aka soil conditioner)
- 12% HydraFiber refined wood fibers (OMRI Listed)
- 2.5 pounds of activated charcoal per 1 cubic yard
Size: This Mini Cube will fill 7.48 gallons (1 cubic foot) of pots and containers. To put it in perspective, 27 of these Mini Cubes fill 1 BigYellowBag.