Soil³ Mini Cube - 1 cubic foot (Shipped)
Shipment: $29.99/each includes shipment to the continental 48 states.
It’s for when you need a bit of Soil³, not a full cubic yard BigYellowBag.
Size: This Mini Cube is 7.48 gallons (1 cubic foot). To put it in perspective, 27 of these Mini Cubes fill 1 BigYellowBag.
The same Humus Compost ingredients are in the Mini Cube as in the BigYellowBag. We offer the Mini Cube to provide a different sort of convenience – the convenience of stacking a few in your car to take with you.
Mini Cubes of Humus Compost are perfect for:
- Renovating small bald or bare spots in your lawn
- As a "mulch" for grass seeds
- Filling in holes or trenches
- Planting new trees, shrubs, or flowers
- Topdressing both new and established perennials, shrubs, or trees
- 1 Mini Cube of compost for every four rolls of sod from Super-Sod (10 square feet per roll)
- 1 Mini Cube of compost for topdressing every 2x 1-gallon-size or 1x 3-gallon-size tree, shrub, or flower when planting in native, unamended soil
We recommend Veggie Mix for containers, seed starting, raised beds, and all vegetable gardening. For leveling established lawns, get Level Mix (too heavy to ship, so only available for pickup), because it has 70% sand in it to add structure.