Soil³ Humus Compost in a BigYellowBag
Custom Placement Details
- If you can drive your car there, we can likely drop it there.
- If the ground is too wet, soft or sloped, your product(s) will be placed in your driveway and $10 per bag will be refunded to you.
- Gate openings need to be a minimum of 10 feet wide.
Compost Product Information
Soil³ compost is the natural way to improve your soil for all ornamental gardens, flowers, trees, shrubs, and lawns.
With the addition of Soil³, your dirt becomes what nature intended for roots to grow in - healthy ground with good structure (air space for water, oxygen, and roots) and the ability to handle water correctly (to drain when too wet and to hold water when too dry).
Plus, it's full of natural nutrients that fertilizers can’t offer. Rest assured because it's OMRI Listed for certified organic gardening.
Our compost is made from dairy cow manure, grass clippings, and wheat stubble.
Use Our Compost For:
- Installing new lawns from sod or seed
- Topdressing lawns for nutrition and soil building
- Planting trees and shrubs
- Planting and topdressing flower beds
When to Use Our Other Options:
- Use Veggie Mix for containers, seed starting, raised beds, and all vegetable gardening.
- For leveling established lawns, get Level Mix, because it has 70% sand in it to add structure.
Size: 1 BigYellowBag contains 1 cubic yard (or 27 cubic feet)
Rate: Rates vary, depending on what you're doing. Look up how much Soil³ you'll need on our rates page. This page features a compost calculator and at-a-glance rates.
Delivery: Mark an X on your driveway and you don't even need to be at home when your BigYellowBag arrives.
Price includes local delivery in AL, GA, NC, SC, and TN. If you are in one of these states, but get an error message about delivery, you're possibly a bit farther from our store and delivery will take longer than our standard delivery timeframe. We can probably deliver to you, so please give us a call to make arrangements. (Thank you for your patience!)